Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A little of myself...

Name: Nelson
Age: 20
Place of birth: Guimarães - Portugal

My interests: Football (Soccer) - FCPorto; Ice Hockey - Migthy Ducks of Anaheim; Hoquei em Patins; Friends, Sleep; Kit Kat; Music; Spanish Guitar; Electric Guitar; DVD's; Girl's Voice... :)

I like music very much ( Queen; Scorpions; The Cardigans; The Hives; Texas; Pink Floyd; Katie Melua; HIM; Billy Idol; Whitesnake; Vaya Con Dios; La Oreja de Van Gogh; Nazareth; Supertramp; Transvision Vamp; The Smashing Pumpkins; The Doors; Radiohead; Placebo; No Doubt; Electric Light Orchestra; Dire Straits...)

I'll define myself as a cold person, that can think wisely in the most thight situations, i like the people who likes me i ignore the people who don't like me...
However i like to meet new people, interesting people...
I like snow, cold weathers and most of all i like Finland!

For now is all that i want to tell from me...

Nelson

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to meet you Nelson (i really don´t know how to say it in portuges. otherwise i would really do it... :)

Nelson said...

nice to meet you šárka...
in portuguese it will be: prazer em conhecer-te...
you are martina's friend? :)

Nelson said...

and visit my blog, and sign the gustbook :P
http://thebullseye.blogspot.com/

Martina Nováková said...

sim, nelson. šárka é a minha melhora amiga! fala bem portugues más ela nao estuda esta língua. eu e ela, nós vamos visitar-te no Verao em Portugal, gostarias? :)))

Anonymous said...

oi!
tambem sou amiga da martina. quer dizer, colega do curso de portugues... agora tou a fazer erasmus em Braga :) entao somos vizinhos :)

Nelson said...

Olá!!!
Martina gostava muito!

Nelson said...

Veronika: Estudas em Braga?
Que fixe!!!!
Tens msn?

Anonymous said...

tenho - verukeba@hotmail.com :)

Anonymous said...

yes I am :) com muito prazer

Nelson said...

Very nice!!!